What is Leisure Industry Week?
Leisure Industry Week is the UK's largest leisure industry trade show, it is a key meeting place for key decision makers and influencers from across the leisure spectrum.
Set to attract 9,000 delegates, LIW 2016 will feature six tailored sector specific educational streams designed to bring in decision makers from all aspects of the leisure industry.
Why should your company exhibit?
- Close deals & increase sales - 60% of industry professionals visit LIW with the intention of doing business.
- Beat the competition to direct sales - get direct access to delegates you wouldn't normally be able to via direct sales channels.
- Place yourself ‘front of mind’ for prospects and existing customers - with an education programme focused on increasing commercial performance, position your business as the answer to delegates needs.
- Collect leads and make high quality connections - meet the right contacts from 6,500+ decision makers to further your business, in one place at one time.
- Get in front of your customers - studies have shown that face to face meetings at exhibitions are the second most effective means of generating sales leads after a company’s own website.
- Brand exposure - increase your brand exposure and awareness to the largest sector specific audience in the UK - over 9,000 delegates.
- Launch new products and services - 75% of delegates came to LIW to see the latest industry trends and products.
- Talk to your target audience - LIW provides a showcase for exhibiting companies to explain the features and benefits of their products and services.
- Network with the entire industry - LIW brings people together from across the industry in one place. it provides huge networking opportunities for people that wouldn’t normally be together.
To book your stand, click here.