What is Leisure Industry Week?
Leisure Industry Week is the heartbeat of the UK leisure industry. Designed to offer delegates genuine world class education and practical business benefits through a commercial focus.
It is the UK’s largest gathering of leisure decision makers, influencers and buyers, bringing together thousands of like-minded professionals to shape the future and growth of the sector.
- Education - world class workshops and live demonstrations - Attend daily workshops and inspiring live demonstrations in any of six tailored educational streams; Fitness, Play, Health, Spa & Wet Leisure, Facilities Management, Sport and discover sector specific insight from industry leader.
- Get £299 of high quality education - Register before 14th July 2016 and get this for free.
- Network with key industry figures - Mingle with industry leading associations including CIMSPA, SPORTA, STA and more.
- Understand the latest industry trends, developments and be inspired.
- Progress your career - Visit the CIMSPA accredited seminars and earn points towards your CPD.
- Discover new brands and exclusive products that you won’t find anywhere else. Leisure Industry Week has the most comprehensive selection of leisure equipment in the UK.
Who should attend?
- Leisure Trusts
- Local Councils
- Government Officials
- Personal Trainers
- PE Teachers
- Kids Activity Coordinators
- National Governing Bodies
- Sports Clubs
- Strength and Conditioning Specialists
- Grounds Keepers
- Independent Gym Owners
- Marketing Professionals
- Interior Designers
- Gym Chains
- Health Clubs
To register for your free ticket, click here.