The Play Education stream at LIW will tackle the issue of inactivity through the medium of play and offer practical insight into how play businesses can boost their commercial performance.
Providing seminars on differentiation, branding, market diversification, safeguarding and training needs, the Play Education Stream will explain the importance of play to all ages and backgrounds and provide operators with the tools to attract new audiences and boost profitability.
The Play education stream is ideally tailored for Hotels, Campsites, Schools, Councils, Visitor Attractions, Country Parks, Adventure Parks, Activity Centres, Academies and more.
- The importance of recruitment and training for those working with children
- The secrets to creating a revenue generating business (a commercial case study)
- Attractions facility design - what you need to know
- Facility design for optimum customer experience
- Play for adults - getting people active
- Maximise revenue – discover secondary spend opportunities
- How to encourage play in Generation Z
- Using play to get kids active
- Inspiring young people in the community
- Creating an inclusive play strategy
- Fit for Sports Activity Challenge for schools case study
- Holistic marketing tips - marketing to families
- The importance of play to young children, how the industry can capitalise on this?