Focusing on encouraging sporting participation and developing sports facilities.
Delegates will discover workshops for a host of leading brands providing practical tools and tips for raising awareness of your sport and creating interest from new groups and demographics. The Sports Education Stream will also tackle the often daunting process of facilities development, offering practical advice on planning, material selection and multi-use considerations.
The Sports Education stream is ideal for anyone working in the sports industry or looking to add sports to their business. The seminar programme is designed specifically for National Governing Bodies, Schools, Universities, Sports Clubs, Sports Facilities, Local Councils, Gym Chains, Golf Clubs, Functional Training Specialists, Strength and Conditioning Coaches, Groundskeepers, Sports Coaches.
- Introduce covering to your facilities and keep your sports ground open all year
- Appealing to Generation Z
- Business Development masterclass
- Designing synthetic pitches for optimum performance
- Obtaining a grant - know the rules
- Learn how to upsell and boost your business' revenue
- Dramatically increase participation numbers through network marketing
- Working with children - how to coach safely
- Designing a multi-use games facility
- Discover all year income with covered pitches
- Why you should sponsor your local sports team